View this OnDemand Webinar and join us as resident social media intercepts expert Scott Tuma explains the ease of use and the time-saving capabilities of PLX and demonstrates the importance of applying them to ICAC cases. If you are an Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) investigator facing overwhelming volumes of target or victim data, struggling with differing file formats, or having a difficult time piecing social media conversations together, PLX can save you dramatic amounts of time and frustration. Don’t miss out on this valuable presentation!
- Discover datasets from social media, email, and mobile forensic providers.
- Keyword searching, gallery views of digital media, and links back to original conversations.
- Auto-detection of known CSAM material via Project VIC Integration.
- NCMEC CyberTipline autoloads.
- Geolocation and site resolution for IP address logins and precision location via Google, Snapchat, and Facebook data.