Save Time And Effort: Maximizing Your Social Media Returns
If you are an Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) investigator facing overwhelming volumes of target or victim data, struggling with differing file formats, or having a difficult time piecing social media conversations together, PLX can save you dramatic amounts of time and frustration. Resident social media intercept expert Scott Tuma will explain the ease of use and the time-saving capabilities of PLX and demonstrate the importance of applying them to ICAC cases.
- Discover datasets from social media, email, and mobile forensic providers
- Keyword searching, gallery views of digital media, and links back to original conversations
- Auto-detection of known CSAM material via Project VIC Integration
- NCMEC CyberTipline autoloads
- Geolocation and site resolution for IP address logins and precision location via Google, Snapchat, and Facebook data