Call for Speakers
PenLink is seeking dynamic, engaging, and energetic thought leaders to share their knowledge, experience, and best practices. Presentation proposals should feature best practices that directly improve the investigative process.
Proposals should demonstrate:
- Originality of material
- Relevance of topic to issues being faced today
- Ability to clearly identify a challenge, an opportunity, and a solution
- Practical application of the PLX platform (if applicable)
Speaking proposals may be considered for opportunities including the annual PenLink Training Summit, collaborative events, webinars, and/or case studies. You may indicate your preference during the application process.
What you’ll receive for partnering with us:
Presenters will have the opportunity to increase their professional visibility and influence today’s law enforcement agencies. In addition, presenters will receive:
- Complimentary conference registration for the presenter(s)
- Complimentary hotel accommodations (note: accommodations vary depending on length and location of conference)
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
To apply, click here. For more information about the application process contact [email protected].