The Human Resource Intern will partner with our HR Team to learn core functions of human resources including recruiting, benefits, payroll, culture, engagement, and wellness. The HR Intern will collaborate with employees across the organization to provide a broad range of employee support.
PenLink’s HR Internship does have the opportunity to become full time in 2020.
- Sourcing candidates and building a pipeline for frequently hired positions
- Facilitating the recruiting process by understanding hiring manager needs, screening candidates through phone interviews, completing candidate profiles, and presenting candidates to hiring managers
- Participating on-campus recruiting efforts like career fairs, involvement in the Raikes School, being a part of events like the Reverse Pitch, etc.
- Updating the company’s career page on the website with current openings and interesting, up-to-date content
- Assisting in the new employee onboarding process from initial contact to completion of their learning plan
- Following the established process for collecting and communicating employee changes to payroll, IT, and other teams that may need to know
- Updating systems and vendors regarding benefit changes for employees
- Assisting with the wellness and community involvement incentive programs
- Helping plan company events including but not limited to outings, holiday parties, company lunches, Santa Cop drive, etc.
- Assisting employees with HR requests or questions
- Being the first back-up for the front desk when coverage is needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to handle and keep information confidential
- Self-driven individual who can manage multiple projects
YOUR EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Previous work experience serving others or problem solving
|Job Category||Human Resources|