The Client Services Representative is accountable for providing clients with exceptional support for the software we provide. This position will be responsible for ensuring that any support inquire that comes in is effectively researched, has the cause identified, and is resolved in a timely manner.
- Providing exceptional service to our clients via phone and email.
- Logging documentation and communication to our CRM system in a timely manner.
- Determining when necessary to escalate a support ticket to Tier ll and documenting how to recreate the issue within the software and/or what steps have been taken to troubleshoot.
- Communicating issues effectively to other teams, including but not limited to, Development.
- Managing client expectations while keeping them positive with regards to PenLink’s products and services.
- Following team and company processes and systems in place.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A technical understanding of software and providing effective software support.
- Familiarity and comfort with troubleshooting, recreating issues, and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to converse concisely and clearly to employees and clients in a professional manner.
YOUR EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ year of customer service or related experience
- Bilingual a plus.