The Software Support Analyst, Service Solutions is accountable for providing our clients with exceptional support in their mission of fighting wrongdoing. This position will be responsible for ensuring that all support inquiries are effectively researched, causes identified, and are resolved in a timely manner.
- Providing exceptional service to our Law Enforcement clients via phone and email.
- Logging documentation and communication to our CRM system in a timely manner.
- Determining when it is necessary to escalate a support ticket to Tier II and document how to recreate the issue within the software and/or what steps have been taken during troubleshooting.
- Communicating issues effectively to other teams, including, but not limited to, Development.
- Managing client expectations while keeping them positive with regards to PenLink’s products and services.
- Following team and company processes and systems in place.
- Other duties as assigned
- A technical understanding of both our software and our customer base
- Simply knowing how to use our software won’t cut it in this career. Having the ability to understand how the software works, along with what our customers require out of the software, allow PenLink’s Services Team help our customers succeed!
- Excel at solving problems
- Our customers rely on us to be their eyes and ears. Be an outside-the-box thinker. Solving problems may entail understanding software interactions or being able to find a solution outside of our software. Familiarity and comfort with troubleshooting, issue recreation, and detailed documentation is a must.
- Be an excellent communicator
- We communicate with Intel Analysts, Case Agents, Wireroom Supervisors, and System Administrators daily. Knowing how to communicate accurately and appropriately to each customer’s specific ability is key to building a successful relationship.
YOUR EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Work within a technology company and experience communicating to a variety of different teams preferred.
- Computer knowledge is key – Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Tools, and SQL databases.
- 1+ year of customer service or related experience.
- Bilingual a plus.